SunL 70cc Dirt Bike “NEW”
Image currently unavailable.
Ended: 03/31/06 at 8:00 PM EST
Ended: 04/01/06 at 5:00 PM CST
AUCTION PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS
NOTE: This is a Catalogued sale and lots will be sold in catalogue order.
1. Purchases are cash, Visa/MC, guaranteed funds, or approved personal checks.
2. All lots are sold subject to New York State Sales Tax unless bidder has filled out a NEW YORK STATE SALES TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE and has such certificate on file with Auctioneer.
3. If the Auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the item from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of Buyers/Seller/Secured parties.
4. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer’s gavel, and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
5. Every item is sold “as, is”. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to said property. All sales are final. Catalog descriptions are for simple identification purposes only, no representations are made as to authenticity, age, origin or value. Buyer relies solely on his/her own inspection and judgment when bidding.
6. All purchases by attendees shall be paid in full by close of auction, and preferably removed same day. Any items not removed within 48 hours of auction /sale shall be deemed abandoned by bidder and shall be disposed of at bidder’s expense without recourse. (Exception: Absentee and Phone Bids-See Respective Terms.)
7. Purchasers are responsible for all costs involved with removal of their purchases & any and all damages incurred during removal of purchases.
8. 13.5% BUYERS PREMIUM shall be added to the top bid to become part of the purchase price; 3.5% discount for cash or check payment. BUYER’S PREMIUM DEFINITION: The Buyer’s Premium is that portion of the commission(s) which is being paid by the buyer. It is clearly understood and agreed by both the buyer and the Seller that the Auctioneer and Broker represent the Seller only.
9. The highest approved bidder to be the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the property shall be resold, but, auctioneer will use his judgement as to good faith of all claims and his decision is final. Where a lot has a stated quantity that is more than 1 (one), the bid shall be multiplied times the quantity to determine the total cost of the lot.
10. All bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the auction and are required to use the number issued them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder.
11. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneers records shall be conclusive in all respects.
12. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer shall be recognized from one buyer to another.
13. Bidder agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms & conditions of auction or in case of default, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, as well as any dollar deficiencies which may result in the resale of the property, and the cost of re-marketing said property. Additional commissions shall be due and payable.
14. As a courtesy to other bidders, please do not sit with small children in the first 6 (six) rows.
15. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property prior to auction.
16. Bidder agrees to the above terms and conditions of the auction prior to receiving a bid card for this auction, and all other auctions said bidder attends of ABSOLUTE AUCTION & REALTY, INC. in the future.
17. The above stated Terms & Conditions of Auction cannot be altered except in writing by all parties of the contract, or by verbal changes to terms give by Auctioneer at time of auction.
18. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused before, during, or after the auction.
Taconic Parkway to Route 44 West & then 3½ miles to South Ave. (Dutchess County Route 47), & left to Auction Hall.