REAL ESTATE AUCTION
REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Over 5700 sq. ft. of one of a kind architectural features and sits on 4.16 (+/-) acres surrounded by mature trees with access to Flynt Drive and Flowood Drive. Home has a total of 14 rooms, 4 bedrooms, and 4 baths, double carport, 2 fireplaces, and deck. Zoned R-1 C and located in an 100 year flood zone.
• Every window (interior and exterior) are stained glass
• The trusses in the great room made for the house by an Amish family in Pennsylvania
• Has an abundance of storage and closet space and lots of cabinets
• Triple insulation in walls
• Courtyard style backyard with fig ivy covering the wall
• The antique chandelier in the great room came from an old post office
• A closet off the dining room to accommodate a Christmas tree, decoration, and wrappings
• A front parlor that’s away from the noise of the kitchen and great room.
• Proximity to shopping and airport while being surrounded by woods
• Very high ceilings
• Double ovens … one a convection
• Almost new dishwasher
• Wall of bookcases in library room
• Security system
• A huge garage with storage space upstairs and down… It would make a great workshop, office, studio, or efficiency apartment
• Built in speakers in kitchen and dining room ceilings for music system set up in pantry
• Home has two car garage
Bidders will be required to present a valid drivers license and a cashiers check in the amount of $10,000 to obtain a bidder number. This is a great opportunity to purchase Real Estate at Auction. Real Estate Brokers welcome and protected. Real Estate Brokers must register their bidder with the auction company prior to auction. Contact Auctioneer for registration form or for additional information. Terms of Auction: The successful bidder will be required to make a 10% non-refundable deposit the day of the auction. The sale IS NOT subject to the buyer’s ability to obtain financing nor any other contingency, feasibility period, or the results of inspections or appraisals. Should the buyer default and fail to close as specified, the buyer will forfeit their deposit, which will immediately be released to the Auction Co. / Broker. This sale is subject to Seller and lien holder confirmation. Closing will be within 30 days of the auction date. If Seller fails to close or deliver clear title, the Auction Co. / Broker will not be responsible. If for any reason the sale cannot be consummated because of the seller, the down payment will be refunded. The property is offered “AS IS – WHERE IS” with no contingencies, repairs, clean up or improvements. Prospective buyers should inspect the property prior to sale day. Information provided by auction co. is believed to be accurate; however, auction co. does not guarantee accuracy of the information provided. Successful bidder will be required to sign a contract upon conclusion of the bidding. Bidder understands and agrees that Nick Clark Real Estate Broker and Clark Auctions represents the Sellers and will not be considered an agent for the Bidder. Nick Clark Real Estate Broker Clark Auctions MAL# 1145, 101 Saddle Creek Cove, Canton, MS 39046. 601.317.2536 “Mississippi’s Hardest Working Auctioneer”. For Bid info call 601-317-2536. Telephone bids accepted with valid credit card. 5% Buyer’s Premium.