For Real Estate Brokers
There are fantastic opportunities for Real Estate Professionals to earn commissions through our auctions, the accelerated marketing method for selling, by representing either the buyer or seller of an auction property.
Clark Auctions is a proud member of the National Association of Realtors and strongly encourages the participation of Realtors, Brokers, and Agents at our auctions.
Register Your Buyer for an Auction
Incentives for Brokers registering buyers are sometimes auction specific; the percentage will be based on terms defined by Clark Auctions.
To pre-register your buyer(s) for an upcoming auction, visit our Contact Us page.
There is a Broker incentive program associated with most Real Estate Auctions that we hold. We welcome and value your participation. For more information, please give us a call, or send us an email. See our Contact Us page.
Refer an Auction Property
Thousands of real estate professionals are earning commissions selling real estate through affiliation with an experienced, knowledgeable, and professional auction firm such as Clark Auctions.
The Auction Method is an effective real estate sales tool designed to provide your client an accelerated, non-contingency sale with a 30 day closing date and the option to set a minimum.
A professionally marketed and conducted Auction event will create an unmatched level of excitement about one’s property, bringing pre-qualified buyers together in direct competition, maximizing the seller’s profit and your commission.
Your role as the referring agent will be respected through the entire process. Although they may interact with our staff, the seller remains your client.
- Property will be marketed under Clark Auctions
- Accelerated Marketing allows a sale in as quickly as 30 days
- As little as 30 days list to close
- Direct competition generates higher prices and leaves no money on the table
- Increased profits
- Less work for more money – we market and conduct the auction, you earn a commission
- The ability to set the terms of sale
- Property sells “as is where is, without contingency”
- Pre-qualified and vested buyers
- Prospects are forced to a point of decision
- Seller is removed from the negotiation process
- New service option for your clients in the form of an aggressive marketing alternative
- Sets you apart from the competition
- Increase market share and revenues
- Enhance your professional image as an innovative, full-service broker.
Properties Well-Suited to Auction Include:
- Unique or trophy properties
- Property with more than a local appeal
- Property that would benefit from regional or national marketing
- Property that needs to be sold quickly
- Property that needs to be sold “as is where is” or “without contingency”
- Property that is difficult to price or has few comps
- Property that is hard to sell
- Property that has been on the market too long
- Property held by more than one owner
- Property involved in asset liquidation (estate, divorce, etc.)
- Property where offers have fallen through due to contingencies
- Property listings that are due to expire
Please contact us to discuss any questions you may have